Zion Ranch Stay
Zion Ranch Stay
Experience the real wild, wild west on this 4-day Intrepid Retreat in Utah. Spend time getting back to nature with hikes in both Zion and Bryce National Parks and take a 4×4 jeep ride through Monument Valley to enjoy exceptional perspectives of this otherworldly landscape. You’ll also have the chance to enjoy a homecooked, family style meal at a Navajo home inside Monument Valley and learn more about their traditions and culture. Plus, you’ll be based at a mountain ranch in Zion for the duration of the trip, which means you only have to unpack once!
- Zion NP – Leader-led Hike to Angels Landing
- Bryce Canyon – Leader-led Walk
- Monument Valley – Navajo guided 4×4 Jeep tour including traditional lunch
- Horseshoe Bend Visit
- Lake Powell
- Peakaboo Slot Canyon – Meet a Dinosaur Expert
- Peakaboo Slot Canyon – Leader-led Walk
- Go hiking in Zion National Park along a narrow ridge line to Angels Landing, which is considered the best in the southwest. On the way enjoy views of the massive canyon walls and red sandstone cliffs.
- Take a Navajo guided tour of Monument Valley, where you’ll have the chance to learn more about their rich culture and history in the area, before sitting down to a traditional homecooked, family-style Navajo lunch.
- Enjoy a stroll in Bryce National Park along the canyon rim to marvel at the unique sandstone spires (known as hoodoos) that rise dramatically from the natural amphitheater.
- Travel in a private, air-conditioned vehicle each day before heading back to your ranch accommodation each night.
Las Vegas / Zion National Park
Bryce Canyon / Zion
Monument Valley / Zion
Peekaboo Slot Canyon / Las Vegas