Cycle Tasmania's East Coast
Cycle Tasmania’s East Coast
Take your local ride into a higher gear with this bike-powered adventure along Tasmania’s East Coast, from Launceston to Hobart. Days will be filled with revitalising rides through beautiful surrounds and memorable landscapes, and dropping into local producers for a taste of Tasmania’s celebrated harvest. The scent of lavender fills the area near Scottsdale, fresh seafood fills the plate in St Helens and Bicheno, and crisp, fresh air will fill your lungs as you cycle to country towns, along the coast, and to Freycinet National Park where clear waters lap secluded shores. This cycling adventure is the perfect way to get out of town and explore all that Tasmania has to offer.
- Lavender Farm visit
- Get outside and reconnect with nature and your body as you discover the ultimate way to experience the East Coast of Tasmania – cycling through pristine, unspoilt beauty and the slow pace of Apple Isle life.
- Spend two nights in peaceful Coles Bay, gateway to the iconic Freycinet National Park. Sit back and relax after your days of cycling, or explore the surrounding wilderness.
- Experience the many contrasts Tasmania has to offer, from the cosmopolitan cities of Launceston and Hobart to the stunning coastal scenery beside the Tasman Sea.
- Get a real taste of Tasmania as you visit local producers, wineries, oyster farms, lavender farms and wildlife sanctuaries along the way.
- Enjoy and optional hike to Wineglass Bay, consistently rated as one of the ten best beaches in the world.
Freycinet National Park & Wineglass Bay