Luxurious Hawaiian Escape - With Kauai, Summer 2021
Luxurious Hawaiian Escape – With Kauai, Summer 2021
Hawaii’s traditional greeting, Aloha, signifies love and compassion for others and nature. Experience the magic of these tropical islands and meet its gentle people, as you celebrate local traditions and discover lush rain forests, majestic waterfalls and palm-fringed beaches. An unforgettable journey awaits as you get to know each island intimately, while truly relaxing at your luxurious resorts.
- Oahu: Enjoy a Highlight Dinner at Alan Wong’s Honolulu, where an innovative and creative menu brings you closer to the diverse cultures of Hawaii through freshly farmed ingredients from the islands. Taste a true reflection of Hawaii Regional Cuisine Dishes at this gem found in an unexpected location.
- Hawaii: Enjoy your choice dining this evening with a selection of a traditional Hawaiian luau at your hotel, or dinner at one of the acclaimed local restaurants.
- Maui: Your Celebration Dinner will be at the esteemed Ko restaurant, awarded “Best Hawaii Regional Cuisine” (Gold) in Maui No Ka ‘Oi Magazine’s 2018 ‘Aipono Restaurant Awards for the sixth consecutive year.
- Dining Summary: 10 Breakfasts (B), 3 Lunches with wine (LW) and 4 Dinners with wine (DW).
- Oahu: Visit historic Pearl Harbor National Monument, where you will be met by your personal veteran guide. Take the short boat ride which brings you to World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument, home of the USS Arizona Memorial. See Punchbowl, the crater that is home to the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific.
- Hawaii: Visit Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and home to the world’s largest volcano.
- Hawaii: Perfect weather patterns and mineral-rich, volcanic soil create conditions for the world’s finest coffee. Meet the Bolton family to learn about the artistry of producing pure Kona coffee. Visit the private, award-winning, family-owned-and-operated, Kona Coffee Farm and join the rest of the family for a relaxing al fresco luncheon, followed by a traditional coffee cupping.
- Hawaii: Explorer Nahuku – Thurston Lava Tube, located in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. Lava tubes direct molten earth toward the ocean. As the lava flows, the outer crust begins to harden while the inner lava continues to flow. Once the flow stops, the tunnel formation remains. Thurston Lava Tube could date back up to 500 years! A short trail through lush vegetation and across a short bridge will bring you to the entrance of the lava tube.
- Maui: Visit Iao Needle State Monument, rich in cultural and spiritual values and the site of the battle of Kepaniwai where the forces of Kamehameha I conquered the Maui army in 1790. This erosional feature rises 1200 feet from the valley floor.
- Kauai: Your Welcome Dinner will be served at the eponymous Roy’s Waikiki. Chef Roy Yamaguchi is a Japanese-American celebrity chef and one of the founding members of the Hawaii Regional Cuisine movement, bringing a menu that reflects the many different cultures of Hawaii with the freshest local ingredients.
- Oahu: Experience luxury and unparalleled views of Waikiki and the Pacific Ocean from your Ocean View Studio at the Ritz Carlton Residences Waikiki Beach.
- Hawaii: Lap up pure Big Island indulgence with your Beachfront Wing Room at Mauna Kea Beach Hotel.
- Kauai: Experience a before-hours guided visit of the spectacular Hawaiian Hall at the Bernice Pauahi Bishop Museum.
- Maui: The Fairmont Kea Lani on Maui’s coveted Wailea coast is an all-suite and villa luxury resort and spa. Resort activities include three swimming pools featuring an adults-only pool and two family activity pools connected by a 140-foot water slide, Hawaiian Cultural Program, water sports and beach activities, 24-hour fitness center, Inspire Your Energy fitness and wellness classes, Kids Club and boutique shopping. Championship golf and tennis are located just minutes from the resort.
- Kauai: Meet Aletha Kaohi, a direct descendent of King Kamuali`I, the last independent king of Kaua`i and Ni`ihau, who in 1810 ceded the islands to King Kamehameha I to prevent war and bloodshed. Aletha’s grandmother, Kekuakepeiliahikaowakaikalani, was a high priestess and a traditional healer. She schooled Aleths’a father to inherit her spiritual powers, and she chose Aletha as the Keeper of History to tell the story of their family.
INCLUSIVE LUXURY GOLD SERVICES
- You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Enjoy the comfort of Luxury Gold’s air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard restroom.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert’s fascinating commentary.
- At every hotel, you’ll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included – you’ll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency.
- We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels. Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- From time to time, your Travel Concierge will enchant you with a Luxury Gold Flourish, which is a local speciality representing the destination.
- Complimentary, private airport transfers are included on start and end dates and when additional accommodation has been booked through Luxury Gold. Included airport transfers on Day 1, 9 and 12. Economy inter-island airfares on Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu to Kona, Kona to Kahului, Kahului to Lihue.
Aloha Honolulu and Waikiki.
Pearl Harbor and Leisure Time.
Oahu Your Way and on to the Big Island.
Kona Coast at Leisure.
Hawaii Volcanoes National Park.
Fly to Maui, the "Valley Isle".
Maui at Leisure.
Depart Maui or on to Kauai, the Garden Isle.
Kauai at Leisure.
A Hui Hou Hawaii.